Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Bridgestone Makes Me Laugh My Own Laugh, and NOBODY Makes Me Laugh My Own Laugh

Bridgestone Reply All Commercial

Like you, I watch the Super Bowl for the commercials. I only follow USC Football, and once it's over, I have no interest in NFL whatsoever. (Although as a side note, I do always root for Trojans on NFL teams, but there are so many now that they are more likely playing against each other.)

It's rare that a commercial actually makes me laugh out loud, but this one kept me going all the way to the end, and even during the rewatch I cracked up. My favorite parts: the constant screaming, the coffee on the laptop, and the camper in the woods. So enjoy, if you haven't seen it, re-enjoy if you have.



UPDATE: There's an extended version of this commercial that you can watch below. Still makes me laugh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment