Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Lord of the Rings is Such a Tease : Blu-ray Box Set

This was announced the other day and I'm still trying to wrap my head around it. I've been on the Amazon alert list for this for almost a year since the theatrical versions were released on Blu-ray last April. Now you can pre-order the extended version, but they are still saying it won't be released until 2012. At least seeing the box set design makes it seem like it will actually happen, and that glorious day will be one of the happiest days of my life.

On a side note, I heard the theme music randomly the other day and tears actually welled up in my eyes. These films are by far the best things in cinema ever made. Haven't seen them yet? Don't. Wait until they all come out next year on Blu-ray extended edition. That's the real way to watch them. In fact, join me for the Weekend of Warriors where we'll watch all three films plus all of the extras in two days.

‘Lord of the Rings’ Extended Edition Blu-ray Box Set Revealed

0 comments:

Post a Comment