Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Things I Love: Pure Moods Volume 1

If you spent your summers watching MTV and daytime soap operas when you were younger, you probably memorized the order of certain CD commercials' songs, like the TimeLife music collection. You may only know the chorus to these songs, or just a snippet, and may not even recognize the song out of context.

One of my favorite commercials also ended up being one of my favorite purchases EVER - Pure Moods, Vol. 1.

"Imagine a world where time drifts slowly...a world where music carries you away. Experience Pure Moods...the perfect soundtrack for your way of life. Direct from Europe, this multi-platinum collection has won the hearts of millions. Set adrift with the timeless pleasures of Tubular Bells...or take a trip into the unknown with The X-Files Theme. No other collection gives you the feeling of Pure Moods."



So true.

1 comments:

Elora said...

I love pure moods so much as well! I was a little girl when it came out, so it's very nostalgic, hearing the songs feels almost surreal. Definitely the soundtrack for my life.

Post a Comment